Friday, February 14, 2014

Artistic Behaviors 2/14/14

1.) Artists create original art. - I have had practice for about 4 years of doing henna tattoos. This really helped me in doing a zentangle, since it contained designs similar to what I do for these tattoos. What I mainly focused on was the dividing lines I created when I had started this project. These basically helped me to fill in the objects as I go. In the pictures, you can see I tried to make the border lines thicker than the thinner designs within the dividers. My source of inspiration really was just my own ideas I've created throughout this project. I have definitely noticed that I've added a lot more unique designs to what my regular art used to be. This gave me a chance to keep going until the whole paper got filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment