Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Best Art Store Doesn't Sell Art Supplies

I felt that this article was helpful in learning how to incorporate different, natural materials into art. I initially was never really interested in creating art that was made out of non-traditional materials like pennies, stones, seeds, etc. because I always thought it was hard to come up with a unique idea. However, after reading this article, I'm now more exposed to different and random materials that could actually end up being a fantastic art piece. Also, I always felt that a lot of artists who choose to do art with non-traditional supplies tend to make art pieces on a much larger scale. But with the examples of the smaller-scale materials, I started to understand different uses for these projects. I thought the hardware and garden store materials really helped in triggering art students into recognizing unusual resources for artistic uses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment