Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Artists Create Original art - 3/12/14

Artistic Behaviors- Artists create original art 3/12/14


The two in one project was one of the new themes
 we had a couple of weeks ago. I had decided to do a tree combined with a woman. This was original art for me because I had no inspiration, it was more of just my own idea on taking these two visuals to make it look like one. The way I did this was basically make the trunk of the tree be a long dress for a woman. Her back was showing, with only a side profile. At first, I stuck with just showing her regular arms on the side of her hips, but as I kept working, I figured if I made her arms form into branches  it would really emphasize the tree effect. The part of this project that I got appreciated for was adding in the pink and green for the flowers and leaves on her arms (branches). I improvised my project gradually by making it have a contrast with color and adding the common similarities of both visuals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment